- They keep the liquid cream at 4°C
- Transform it into whipped cream by passing through the labyrinth
- Dispense whipped cream: with manually controlled servings. The desired quantity of product is instantly obtained.
- Decorate different products, making them more appetising.
- Boost sales and creates added value.
- Whipped cream is an integral part of many ice cream, bakery, pastry and gastronomy specialities.
- Whipped cream from fresh, UHT or vegetable cream (ranging from 30% to 40% fat)
- Sweetened whipped cream (max. 5%)
- Flavoured whipped cream
- Frozen desserts
- “Afrogala” milk foam
Sites of use
- All businesses, shops and communities dispensing and selling food and drinks.
- Café – Catering providers
- Cake and pastry shops
- Ice cream parlours
- Yogurt shops
- Restaurants, hotels, convenience stores, etc.
- The removable container, indirectly cooled, keeps the liquid cream in perfect conditions and does not separate fat from water.
- Equipped with a rotary pump, they process light and heavy creams, into the desired type of whipped cream
- The pump pushes liquid cream and air through the labyrinth and they are transformed into whipped cream
- The removable container facilitate washing and sanitizing with the best possible hygiene. The cleaning is easy, the pumps are rinsed through without requiring daily disassembly.
- Both liquid and whipped cream are suitably refrigerated during the entire process in the machine until the dispensing.
|Model||WIDTH / DEPTH / HEIGHT||Power||Reserve, L||HOURLY PROD, L|
|PRIMA 2||25x41x40 cm||4 A - 0,3 KW
V 230 - 50 - 1
|PRIMA 5||28x44x40 cm||4 A - 0,4 KW
V 230 - 50 - 1