- Maintain the mix at 4°C.
- Mix and freeze, incorporate air in the mix and convert it into soft ice cream.
- Keep a certain amount of soft serve ready in the cylinders.
- Dispense soft serve instantly when required.
- These models are gravity fed.
Type of use
- Selling of soft serve in portions, cones or cups.
- Street food.
- Preparation of sundaes or desserts that may be garnished with whipped cream and toppings.
- Filling cups.
- Filling cakes, etc.
Sites of use
- Busy public areas
- Fast food restaurants
- Café – catering providers
- Pedestrian areas
- Kiosks, corners
- Food courts
- Amusement parks
- Schools, Campuses, Communities
- Convenience Stores
- Airports, stations
- Ice cream & yogurt shops
- Swimming pools
- Hotels, etc.
|Model||WIDTH / DEPTH / HEIGHT||Power||Condensation||Reserve, L||Hourly prod, cones 75 g||Hourly prod, L|
|SOFTGEL 320||50x55x72 cm||13 A-2,4 kW / V 230/50/1
10 A-2,4 kW / V 400/50/3
|SOFTGEL 336||50x55x145 cm||10 A-3,8 kW / V 400/50/3||air||8x2||300||22,5|